Revenue Hit, Capital in Focus as Italy Banks Report: Four ChartsBy
Spooked by the rescue of Banca Popolare di Vicenza SpA, investors are turning their attention to Italian banks’ first-quarter results. Though plagued by soured loans and capital holes, some may show they’ve been able to cut bad-debt provisions and increase deposits even as revenue drops.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas