Replace Fed Funds Rate With New Benchmark, Bond Market SaysBy and
RMA, SIFMA recommend transition to overnight bank funding rate
Fed funds rate `slowly fading into irrelevance': Credit Suisse
U.S. fixed income market participants should begin using a new benchmark the Federal Reserve introduced earlier this year to replace the federal funds rate when pricing derivatives contracts, two industry groups said Wednesday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion