Lou of China Lauds Germany's 'Sick Man' Revival in Reform PushBy and
Finance minister says `painful' restructuring leads to gains
Lou comments amid doubts over reform pledge as lending surges
China is looking to Germany for inspiration on how to retool its economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas