Hanjin Shipping Gets 3-Month Reprieve From Creditors Amid LossesBy
Hanjin must have participation of shipowners, bondholders
Hyundai Merchant is in talks for charter rate-cut agreements
Hanjin Shipping Co., South Korea’s biggest container carrier, received a temporary reprieve from creditor banks amid mounting losses and debt from a prolonged slump in shipping rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts