Gross Sees Helicopter Cash for Economies From Central BanksBy
Income support needed as robotization threatens employment
Janus manager says alternative is `visit to austerity rehab'
Billionaire bond manager Bill Gross, who has criticized central banks’ asset purchases as a Ponzi scheme, said the next step in economic stimulus efforts may be so-called helicopter money showered into people’s pockets without new private borrowing or taxes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations