Gol Bondholders Said to Hire Bankers and Oppose Debt PlanBy
Group represents 20 percent of dollar noteholders, people say
Investors said to see overseas bonds as being treated unfairly
A group of Gol Linhas Aereas SA’s bondholders views the Brazilian airline’s debt restructuring proposal as unfair and has hired U.S. investment bank Houlihan Lokey Inc. to negotiate with the company, according to two people with direct knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt