Italian Bonds Decline With Stocks as Banking Concerns BuildBy
Ten-year yield spread to German bunds is widest in a month
German, French securities halt advance as nations sell debt
Italian government bonds fell, pushing the 10-year yield premium over German debt to the highest in almost a month, as a decline in stocks damped demand for higher-yielding assets and amid growing concern the nation’s banks are hurting the economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion