Gazprom Said to Seek Exemption From Dividend Rule to Aid VEBBy , , and
Gazprom said to cite costs of potential share buyback from VEB
State may support proposal on lower dividend, official says
Gazprom PJSC is asking the Russian government for a waiver from a new rule on dividends because the natural gas supplier may need to preserve cash to help bail out the state development bank, according to an official with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's