FIFA Panel Opens Case Against Ex-Vice President Jeffrey WebbBy
Webb was president of soccer body in Caribbean, North America
Webb pleaded guilty last year to charges in U.S. court
FIFA’s ethics committee opened a case against one of the soccer body’s former top leaders, Jeffrey Webb of the Cayman Islands, who faces a life-time ban from the sport.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's