Canada Stocks Fall as Trade Deficit, Dollar Weigh on ExportersBy
Scotiabank extends three-day slide on restructuring charge
WTI oil settles under $44 a barrel as Suncor cuts output
Canadian stocks fell to a three-week low as data showing a record trade deficit in March fueled declines in commodity and industrial shares.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Disney Buys Fox Assets in $52 Billion Split of Murdoch Realm