Profitable Alibaba Still Struggling to Bolster SharesBy
Profit has more than doubled in a year but stock is stagnant
E-commerce giant is a proxy for a slowing Chinese economy
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. has more than doubled profit in the span of a year. But you wouldn’t know it from looking at its stock.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks