Aeropostale Files for Bankruptcy, Seeks Probe of LenderTiffany Kary, Steven Church and Lauren Coleman-Lochner
Changing tastes, fast-fashion rivals prove too much for chain
Company asks to examine alleged abuse by lender Sycamore
Aeropostale Inc. filed for bankruptcy and asked for court permission to investigate lender Sycamore Partners, saying the private equity firm used a supplier it controlled to drive the teen-clothing chain into Chapter 11.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks