VW Engineer Hatz Leaves After Suspension in Emissions ScandalBy
Motor developer decided to leave due to prolonged absence
Investigations have found `no evidence' against Hatz so far
Volkswagen AG engineer Wolfgang Hatz, who was suspended in September as part of an investigation into the roots of the emissions-cheating scandal, has left the carmaker at his own request.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's