U.K. Insolvency Service to Investigate Management of BHSBy
Probe will look at behavior of directors at store chain
Service can refer evidence of wrongdoing to prosecutors
U.K. Business Secretary Sajid Javid ordered the Insolvency Service to investigate the behavior of the directors of BHS Ltd. before the store chain went into administration last month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing