Stop `Dithering' Over London Airport Expansion, Lawmakers SayBy
Opportunity `squandered' after Heathrow recommendation in 2015
Heathrow competitors taking advantage of delay in decision
The U.K. government must stop “dithering” over the expansion of airport capacity around London, make a decision and set out a timetable for completing the project, a panel of lawmakers said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks