Spain Calls June Election as EU Questions Rajoy's BudgetBy
Election re-run called after lawmakers fail to appoint premier
EU sees deficit-goal breach even as economy sustains momentum
King Felipe called an election re-run for June 26 in a bid to break the political stalemate in Spain, as the European Commission questioned caretaker Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy’s budget math.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself