Seven Banks to Pay $324 Million to Resolve ISDAfix ClaimsBy
Bank of America, Barclays, Citigroup, Credit Suisse settle
Investors claimed banks colluded in setting benchmark rate
Seven banks including Bank of America Corp., Barclays Bank Plc and Citigroup Inc. agreed to pay $324 million to settle claims they conspired to rig the ISDAfix benchmark, which is used in the sale of interest-rate derivatives and other financial instruments.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion