Pfizer CEO Looks for More Deals as Drugmaker Mulls SplitBy
Managers still targeting decision about split by end of 2016
CEO seeking experimental drugs that are close to hit market
Pfizer Inc. is interested in buying drugmakers with products that are close to hitting the market, while considering a split of the business in the wake of failed takeover attempts of Allergan Plc and AstraZenca Plc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's