Merkel Says German Role in Refugee Crisis Is Absorbing MigrantsBy
Chancellor compares migrant turmoil with European debt crisis
Merkel calls refugee issue `second-wave' test for Europe
Chancellor Angela Merkel said Germany’s big contribution to Europe’s biggest refugee crisis since World War II is its ability to absorb a large number of asylum seekers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’