Ethiopia Faces Severe Hunger in East Until October, Fewsnet SaysBy
Some eastern areas of Ethiopia will suffer severe hunger and increased deaths through at least September after a drought last year resulted in two harvests being missed, the Famine Early Warning Systems Network said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts