Deadly Norway Helicopter Crash Sparks Concerns Over CutbacksBy
Unions say it's legitimate to raise concerns on safety
Companies in Norway pushing through biggest cuts in 15 years
A helicopter crash that killed 13 people on their way back from an oil platform off Norway’s west coast has sparked a debate over whether the industry’s deepest cost cuts in 15 years are imperiling safety.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day