Coal India Cuts Output 1st Time in More Than Year Amid GlutBy
Production falls 3.4% y/y in April to 40.09 million tons
Inventories swollen to 58 million tons as of April 1
Coal India Ltd., the world’s biggest miner, saw production and shipments of the fuel fall year-on-year for the first time in 15 months as sluggish demand caused stockpiles to swell.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries