China Stocks Climb as Hong Kong Shares Slump, Widening Price GapBloomberg News
Mainland shares jump after politburo voices support for stocks
Hong Kong market falls as PICC paces declines among insurers
Chinese stocks climbed the most in a month on lower-than-average trading volumes, while their Hong Kong counterparts slumped as markets reopened following a public holiday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's