New York REIT Jumps After Report of Merger Talks With JBG Cos.By
Shares rise as much as 13% after Reuters story on negotiations
NYC landlord has been exploring options since October
New York REIT Inc., a landlord that’s been under pressure from investors, surged as much as 13 percent after Reuters reported that the company is in talks to merge with closely held JBG Cos.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion