EIG Prepares New Pacific E&P Bid as Catalyst Faces HurdleBy and
IFC said to be withholding consent to use assets as collateral
New offer said to be better than proposal from Catalyst
EIG Global Energy Partners is preparing a fresh bid for Pacific Exploration & Production Corp. by a May 5 deadline, just ahead of a court hearing on the Colombia-based oil producer’s restructuring, people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks