Macau April Casino Revenue Falls 9.5%, Less Than EstimatedBy and
Casinos now turning to recreational gamblers and tourists
Gaming revenue decreased 9.5% versus 13.5% estimated decline
Macau’s April casino revenue dropped less than analysts estimated in a sign of stabilization as casinos shift their focus to attracting more casual gamblers and tourists.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing