Haut Bailly's Wilmers Says `Sun's Come Out' for Bordeaux 2015By
Prices reflect 18 years of investment in vineyards, winery
Chateau Le Pape wines now being made by Haut Bailly team
The quality of the 2015 vintage being presented to merchants over the past month makes it feel like the “the sun’s come out” for the Bordeaux region, according to Robert Wilmers, M&T Bank Corp. chairman and chief executive officer and owner of Chateau Haut Bailly, a grand cru classe wine estate south of the city.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's