Emaar Quarterly Profit Rises as Dubai Property Sales Soar 70%By
Net income of 1.21 billion dirhams meets analyst estimates
Company has benefited from cost cuts amid weakening market
Emaar Properties PJSC, the builder of the world’s tallest tower in Dubai, reported a jump in first-quarter profit after collecting payments from pre-sold projects and boosting sales in the emirate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks