World's Best Airline Rally Lifts IndiGo Past Asian Rivals: ChartBy and
With a 48 percent rally since its February low, InterGlobe Aviation Ltd., the operator of India’s biggest airline, IndiGo, is the best performer on the Bloomberg World Airlines Index. It’s also the biggest gainer among Asian budget operators, topping China’s Spring Airlines Co. India is the world’s fastest growing aviation market, and the carrier picked up market share there in February and March.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single