Vivendi Buys More Ubisoft, Seeks Board Seat in Latest SalvoBy and
Bolloré's media giant ups stake in French game maker to 17.7%
Says it doesn't plan bid for control for at least 6 months
Vivendi SA upped the pressure on video-game publisher Ubisoft Entertainment, adding to its stake and seeking board representation while saying it doesn’t plan to make a bid or seek control for the next six months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing