Standard Chartered Said to Probe Banker Expenses, Personal LoansBy , , and
At least 3 Dubai managing directors depart amid investigation
Improper lending scrutinized in internal probe, people say
Standard Chartered Plc has been conducting a probe into its bankers’ conduct, including cases of padding expense reports and improperly lending money to colleagues, people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks