Sprint Taps $1.1 Billion More From SoftBank Phone Financing ArmBy
Mizuho Bank will provide $2 billion in 18-month financing
Company says it added $5 billion to its balance sheet in April
Sprint Corp. raised more than $3 billion through equipment sales and loans, bringing the money-losing carrier’s new funding to $5 billion this month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing