South Africa Posts Trade Surplus in March as Exports IncreaseBy
Exports of mineral products, base metals increase during month
Imports of vehicles, transport equipment, textiles decline
South Africa posted a trade surplus in March as exports of mineral products and base metals surged while imports of vehicles, transport equipment and textiles declined.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day