Sanofi Profit Little Changed as Drugmaker Pursues MedivationBy
CEO Brandicourt `concerned' patients aren't getting Praluent
Outlook confirmed for `broadly stable' profit in 2016
Sanofi’s first-quarter profit showed little change as a new cholesterol medicine faced hurdles in the U.S., underscoring the French drugmaker’s drive to kindle growth with a takeover of Medivation Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone