Rajan Buying Dollars to Build Reserves Weakens Rupee in AprilBy
India's currency is Asia's worst performer this year
Rupee to stay on a gradual depreciation path: RBL Bank
India’s rupee resumed monthly declines in April on speculation dollar purchases by the central bank to build the nation’s foreign-exchange reserves weighed on the currency.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations