Italy Fund May Take Main Stake in Bank IPO as Investors BalkBy and
Atlante expected to take up `vast majority' of capital raise
Institutional investors said to subscribe 5% to 10% of IPO
Italy’s government-orchestrated banking rescue fund will probably buy most of the shares in a planned 1.5 billion-euro ($1.7 billion) capital increase for Banca Popolare di Vicenza SpA, with institutional investors showing little interest, according to terms of the deal seen by Bloomberg.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone