How Paul Taubman Became Wall Street's New Highest-Paid ExecutiveBy , , and
The banker received $164 million in awarded pay for 2015
Awards push him past Blackstone's Schwarzman, Gamco's Gabelli
Paul J. Taubman, who made his name advising on transactions worth hundreds of billions of dollars, may have made his best deal yet.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day