Ghana’s Largest IPO at Risk as Government Drags Its FeetBy
Agricultural Development Bank has May 5 deadline from watchdog
Government, Bank of Ghana yet to sign off on IPO results
The largest initial public offering in Ghana’s history is at risk of falling apart after Agricultural Development Bank Ltd. missed a deadline to submit results of the sale to the nation’s regulator.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single