Engie First-Quarter Profit Falls on Currencies, Warm WeatherBy
French utility reiterates its forecast for full-year Ebitda
Benefit of cost cuts, reactor startups offset by real, prices
Engie SA, the French utility, said first-quarter earnings fell 1.7 percent as the weaker Brazilian real, a drop in oil and gas prices and warmer-than-average weather in France offset the restart of nuclear reactors in Belgium.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner