Rio Tinto's Former Chief Calls the Bottom for CommoditiesBloomberg News
`Commodity prices have improved materially,' Vedanta CEO says
Bloomberg Commodity Index heads for best month since 2010
Commodity markets are beyond the worst as demand in China shows signs of a recovery, according to industry veteran Tom Albanese, chief executive officer of Vedanta Ltd. and a former head of Rio Tinto Group.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States