WPP Sales Rise as U.S. Clients Spend More on AdvertisingBy
World's largest ad company sees more growth from Olympics
Brexit vote hasn't had significant impact on U.K. advertising
WPP Plc said first-quarter revenue rose as clients spent more in the U.S., U.K. and western Europe. The world’s largest advertising company forecast further increase this year, helped by the Summer Olympics in Rio and the U.S. presidential election.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards