Won Climbs Most in a Week as BOJ's Surprise Sparks Rally in YenBy and
South Korean government bonds advance for a third day
Dovish Federal Reserve stance gives BOK room to cut: analyst
South Korea’s won climbed the most in more than a week as the Bank of Japan’s decision to hold off on expanding monetary stimulus sparked a rally in the yen.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single