Valeant Said to Replace Up to Five Board Members This WeekBy and
Chairman Ingram, head of audit committee may step down
Drugmaker shaking up strategy, governance as it awaits new CEO
Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc. may replace as many as five directors as soon as Friday, according to a person familiar with the matter, as the company overhauls its strategy and governance and awaits its new chief executive officer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap