Nazi Controversy Engulfs Labour Days Before U.K.-Wide VotesBy and
Deputy leader Watson pledges to tackle racism in the party
Newspaper headlines dominated by party's `civil war'
A week before nationwide elections in the U.K., opposition Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn found himself fighting off a crisis over anti-Semitism that threatens to engulf his party and thrust it further into the political wilderness.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing