Markit and ISDA Seek to Settle EU Antitrust Probe on CDSBy
EU concerned they hindered exchange trading as rival to banks
Licenses to be offered on fair terms, governance changes
Markit Group Ltd. and the International Swaps & Derivatives Association offered to settle a European Union antitrust investigation into their role in the credit-default swaps industry with pledges to change licensing arrangements.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts