Gazprom Profit Jumps as Kremlin Seeks Higher DividendBy
Profit rose to 787 billion rubles after FX losses in 2014
Government tells companies to distribute half of 2015 profit
Gazprom PJSC, the world’s biggest natural gas producer, said full-year profit jumped almost five-fold, signaling the possibility of a higher dividend payout just as the Russian government needs more funds to plug its budget gap.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's