Deutsche Bank Lures Hedge-Fund Money as Credit Concern AbatesBy and
Prime broker growth seen; revenue flat even with tough markets
Cryan says bank reassured clients on counterparty risk
Deutsche Bank AG said hedge funds are parking more money at its prime brokerage, even amid difficult markets, as the German lender has reassured investors of its worthiness as a counterparty.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself