Cnooc Revenue Drops as Output Gain Outweighed by Oil TumbleBy
Revenue by offshore explorer drops 31%; capex cut by 39%
Company made 3 new discoveries; oil, gas output rises 5.1%
Cnooc Ltd., China’s biggest offshore oil and gas explorer, reported a 31 percent decline in revenue and an increase in output amid a crash in crude prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says