Buffett as Climate Oracle? Great, If He'd Take Job: ScientistBy
James Hansen says billionaire may push global warming action
Scientist plans Berkshire proposal on climate-change impacts
Warren Buffett would be a convincing advocate for doing more to combat global warming, according to a leading climate scientist. Convincing the billionaire to take up the cause may be more difficult.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations