Billionaire Mittal's Airtel Gains After Profit Beats EstimatesBy
Airtel says data revenues rose 44 percent from year earlier
Airtel to buy back 35.9 million shares at 400 rupees each
Bharti Airtel Ltd. advanced in Mumbai trading after India’s biggest wireless operator reported earnings that beat analysts’ estimates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's